Scallops Parmesan (Baked or Grilled)
30g cheddar cheese
50g parmesan cheese
1. Fine sea salt + ground pepper
2. Dash Worcestershire Sauce
3. Clean and prepare the scallops
4. Grate the cheddar cheese & parmesan cheese
5. Layer the scallops on the shells, squeeze lime over and add a knob of butter to each scallop.
6. Drizzle some pisco over if you have it along with some salt, pepper & Worcestershire Sauce
7. Put the cheddar cheeses and parmesan on top of the scallops.
8. Get the grill hot and place the shells underneath
9. Grill until the cheese is bubbling and golden. Enjoy!